As you may know I recently survived my second time around the block with €ov!d. Since being infected in Jan 2020 I’ve been glued to the data and the science behind this thing. I realized I had to do my own due diligence because relying on “leadership” from 2020 was just a lost cause. Not much has changed in 2021 as far as leadership goes either. The three letter organizations all seem to be 2-3 steps behind. What they’re sharing is what other countries have been discussing since last year. The reality is that this thing can be serious and it can be deadly, but it is not impossible to beat or prevent it. It is however highly contagious so it’s best to do what you can to limit the spread, but try not to be so fearful that you make irrational decisions.
Always remember to Do Your Own Research (DYOR). That means go beyond G00gle and YouTube. They can be great search engines, but they are owned by the same company and sometimes that means that you’ll get similar censored search results. For more unbiased results try using DuckDuckGo. Doctors and virologists are posting videos of their findings on Odyssee and Bitchute as well.
Anyway, let’s get into the list.
Basic Winter Shopping/Prevention List:
- Vitamin C https://amzn.to/391OmhY
- Vitamin D3 https://amzn.to/38WOnno
- Quercetin https://amzn.to/3hoJdoT
- Zinc https://amzn.to/3A61jDl
- Ginger https://amzn.to/3E6X6BL
- Raw Honey: anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory https://amzn.to/3A3nFFy
- Turmeric: https://amzn.to/3A4tL8N
- Probiotic https://amzn.to/3tGA1Bi
- Seamoss: Great for general immune system boosting. LEDHealthy.com has a variety to choose from.
- Home Covid Tests* https://www.walmart.com/ip/BinaxNOW-COVID-19-Antigen-Self-Test-2-Count/142089281
- Aspirin or Lumbrokinase (Some people who have Aspirin issues or resistance use Lumbrokinase instead.) https://amzn.to/3Ai7qEZ
- Mouthwash w/cetylpyridinium chloride: Decreases the viral load in your mouth. https://amzn.to/2YHQJod
- Melatonin: https://amzn.to/3z4hSyr
- Cannabis (CBD or Indica Strains): Excellent anti-inflammatory. Indica cannabis strains are helpful for sleep and to help your body produce natural melatonin. It’s also excellent for pain. As always DYOR and of course follow your local laws. https://naturallydope.com/product/cbd-hemp-flower/ or https://naturallydope.com/product/cbdhempflowersmalls/
- Mullein: It soothes the upper respiratory tract and expectorant. It is also used for upper respiratory infections and coughs. Create a tea from this. https://amzn.to/2X8Q7aG
- Nebulizer** https://amzn.to/3ld673H You can use 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil combined with 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus oil if you don’t have access to prescriptions.
- o2 Meter https://amzn.to/2X6czRE
- Iv3rmect!n: Anti-viral properties, protease inhibitor, and helps prevent the v!rus from entering the cells and replicating. (Please read https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/ for more details about IVM-it is difficult to find without a prescription, but https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ivermectin is providing prescriptions and this page also has more info https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/)
*Not a necessity, but convenient and helps limit your exposure to others if you are sick.
**It’s good to have around for anyone with an active infection-especially if it gets to your lungs.
This is a basic list, but it’s a great start and helpful. This list isn’t exhaustive of course and there are many more ways to help prevent viral infections. The FLCCC protocol is an excellent one, but if you can’t get everything on their list (as quite a few things need a prescription) start with the things I’ve listed. I will post an herbal alternatives list for some items in another blog post.